Pages

August 17, 2024

Random talk session 305: Nagi

Hello diary

Today is 17th August 

I have to make this post lol

Have to let these feelings out lol 

Anyway let me start from the beginning

Coz there's nothing new from jozan, i was so bored, so i start watching anime again 

I watched the grandparents turns young anime lol which is good lol i cried at lot at the episodes lol 

I also watched Kaiju no. 8 which is also good. Nothing much i can say coz something happened obviously lol which i will get to 

I watched Wind Breaker. So good too lol, and i cried so much lol I don't know why I'm so easy to cry recently whenever I watch anime lol Sakura is so cute lol but i think my fav is Umemiya? (I forgot his name lol) it's the guy that Nakamura voiced lol then there's Suoh lol ugh it's Shimazaki's voice ugh this guy i swear. This guy was stirring my heart without me knowing lol I think the starting point was when i heard his voice in Mashle.. It's like, i can finally hear his voice?? (i can always recognise his voice of course, but i finally hear that uniqueness (?) of his voice) So Souh kinda become my fav character i guess? Lol 

After that, i watch Blue Lock.. Yes.. This is the anime that change me. It's so veryyyy good!! I remember i told myself that I'm never gonna watch sport anime again lol but since i don't have anything else to watch, i just went and watch it.. It's so good like Wind breaker and Kaiju no. 8. The difference this time, is i have a fav character that i really, really love.. My fav character in the beginning was Chigiri lol (coz it's Soma's voice lol and he's so beautiful lol). There's soo many familiar voices in this anime, and also many voices that I don't recognise. Then Nagi appeared.. Shimazaki's voice.. At the beginning, i don't feel much about this character lol coz Chigiri was holding my heart maybe? lol After more episodes, suddenly.. I find myself liking Nagi more lollllz sorry Chigiri lol i was obsessed with Nagi lol After finishing Blue Lock, i would always rewatch episodes that have Nagi lol i love Nagi so much.. Nagi is so cute.. My best boy.. I love Nagi.. I don't even watch tiktok or jozan anymore coz of him lol.. I'm just all Nagi.. One more thing about Blue Lock, i didn't cry watching it lol it's funny coz i cried at the other anime, but not Blue Lock. When i started the anime, i was ready to cry (sport anime always makes me feels emotional lol and that was kinda the reason i don't want to watch sport anime anymore lol). i was obsessed with Nagi, but I still wanna watch more anime,.. I watch a few, but nothing had impact like Blue Lock did to me..  I was bored again lol.. So, one day, i rewatch Kurobasu lol i miss kurobasu! Really, but actually the real reason was coz i wanted to hear Shimazaki voice as Sakurai lollllll seeee, it's not that i want to rewatch kurobasu, i want to hear Shimazaki voice actually. That is how much i miss Nagi! I want to hear his voice! (i can just watch Shimazaki right? But nope, i don't want to see the person, i just want to hear his voice... Weird,i know..).. Ok.. So i rewatch kurobasu lol i cried so much lol i already know what happened but i still cry lol Side note to remember, i suddenly become a fan of AoKaga ship after that rewatch lol ok back to the main story..  I also rewatch / relisten to kurobasu character songs. I listen to Aomine school song which is sooooo funny, 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Shimazaki sound sooooo sweet when he sings as Sakurai πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­ Shimazaki kono yaro!!! Of course that made me wanna hear he sings as Nagi! So i clicked the link and omg i tell you, i screamed silently. This feeling omg i don't even know how to describe it. When was the last time i feel that? when i hear jozan songs of course lol ughhh omg the song sooo good!! It just makes me love nagi more (not Shimazaki. Lol) it's so Nagi!! I'm so happy that Shimazaki use his Nagi voice 😭😭😭 it's so nagi 😭😭 nagiiii i love youuu!!! I listen to the song so many times that even i feel sick of it lol long story short, i also listen to the other blue lock character songs. Soma sounds so good lol but that's where the difference is. Like, i hear Soma, i don't hear Chigiri πŸ˜‚ but when i listen to Nagi song, i hear Nagi, not Shimazaki lol i guess i love Nagi more than the voice? But that's kinda wrong too.. I thought i like his voice...? That's for another discussion lol anyways... I repeated Nagi song so much, that i started to notice Reo's voice,... Uchida Yuma..  He has a good singing voice.. Soma also has a good singing voice, suddenly my mind : i want to hear Uchida & Soma songs lolllll (at first i was lookin for Shimazaki & Soma song but it doesn't exist? Nah, i didn't search much πŸ˜‚) in a way, Uchida Yuma is really something to distract me from Nagi πŸ˜‚

Ok finally we are getting close to what is happening now lol I'm currently repeating Uchida and Soma songs (and Shimazaki too, coz it's a group song. Funnily enough, I'm more into Uchida & Soma voice.. That's bcoz Shimazaki is not using his Nagi voice lol.. See how complicated is this feeling.. BTW Sakura's voice in Wind Breaker is Uchida lol...

Ermm.. What else to say lol.. Actually i still have a lot i want yo write but this post already so long.. Beside, i want to hear Nagi song and Uchida and Soma songs lol

Until the next time 

0 comments: