Pages

August 19, 2024

Random talk session 306: seiyuu talk

Hello diary

Today iz 19th August 


Last time i was obsessing over Blue Lock chara songs, but now, I've shifted to Full Throttle4 songs lolzz I'm so obsessed! it's just like when i start fangirling jozan. The first thing i do when i wake up, is to listen to Full Throttle4 songs lolll i didn't even do this to Blue Lock songs lolll i think I have listen to the songs for thousands times lolll i can't get enough omg it's so addicting!!! I can't move on hellppppp How did i even end up listening to the songs? Here's the story.

So, in the last post, i said i was listening to the song with Soma and Yuuma (last time i call him Uchida lol but i want to change this now before.. Before.. Before what??? Huh?? Before i fall more in love with him of course lolzzzz well, we don't know what will happened so erm whatever lol anyway yeah like I said, i really love the way Yuuma sings, and wanted to hear more of him singing (with Soma lol..). I searched the group call Full Throttle4, and listen to the songs......damn it's so good.. The songs so good..,no let me rephrase it, Yuuma & Soma singing voice is so good... Let me just say this, whoever that thought of making them singing together is a genius....  I love it so much... Ok.. That is what's happening now, but the real reason for this post was i wanna talk about Uchida Yuuma lol

This guy. I start to recognise his voice from Reo. Before i know of his name, i call him Reo's voice lol Honestly, his talking voice didn't leave much that much impression to me. I was attracted to his singing voice instead... Since i suddenly taken an interest in him, i start to trace my memory about him lol. I've heard Uchida Yuuma name before but just never care lol i know he's the brother of Uchida Maaya. I know about Uchida Maaya becoz of Noragami. Also, Yuuma was also gonna voice Ryota's character in Battle of Tokyo. That's my strongest memory of Yuuma lol After doing more research, i found out that he is Sakura from the Wind Breaker anime.. My impression about Sakura, he's cute and all but that's it lol I also found out Yuuma is Megumi's voice (jujutsu kaisen)... I remember thinking how generic is this character voice is jdkdjjd I love voices, so i have a tendency to remember a voice, especially if it's the main character. Jujutsu Kaisen made me take notice of Junya Enoki voice too.I remember thinking Enoki being in so many animes lol But, strangely, i didn't even realise Sakura's voice was Reo's voice... More over, i watched Blue Lock not too long after i watch Wind Breaker..  Ermm this make me wanna talk about the other seiyuu too lol maybe next post coz now i wanna talk about Yuuma lol Yuuma is also Ramune's voice, the strange disease anime lol i forgot the title lol.. Strangely i remember Ramune's voice?? How to say, like, when i read Yuuma's other roles, and saw Ramune, i can hear Yuuma's voice??? But when i try to remember Megumi, i can't remember at all how did he sound like... For Sakura, it's kinda feint....  I can say i can recognise his voice but i still haven't found that 'grip' feeling,.. Just like Shimazaki lol i only found the 'grip' this year even though i already know his voice for more than 10 years...   Lol... Ahhh i m getting sleepy.. Don't remember what else i wanna talk lol 

Oh ok i have to write this before i forget - 

My obsession over Yuuma's voice is real, so much that I'm checking if he has tour dates so i can go lollll

Ugh im so sleepy now 

Until next time! Bye yo 

0 comments: