Pages

August 20, 2024

Random talk session 307: Shimazaki Nobunaga

Hello 

It's 20th August


I am listening to Free songs,.. 
I can never hear Shimazaki's voice in the songs.. Lol
Until Nagi come around lol i still have to carefully listen to his voice though 


That moment when i realise that just like with Yuuma, i thought Shimazaki's talking voice was very generic lol i can't hear Shimazaki voice at all when i listen to Style Five songs lol it has been like that for years lol There was also the time when i didn't even realise Sakurai (kurobasu) was voice by Shimazaki! Ermmm oh i was lookin at my old twitter, and i said i develop a soft spot for Shimazaki's voice bcoz of Baki lol but the moment i recognise his voice, I'm not very sure, but most probably from Handa-kun??? But i also strongly remember he was the lead guy in Parasyte lol i forgot his name lol start with s? Lol *goes to Google* shinichi lol almost 😂  he's also Kaido in the Saiki anime lol erm what else.... 

Anyways.. About this guy lol when I was in my seiyuu phase, i didn't really watch him much.. I remember him as the person that voice Haruka coz of the free seiyuu event lol 

And for some reason i remember his marriage news lol 

Ermm... What more i can say lol.. 

*break*

.... I was watching Shimazaki's video... 

Remember this date: 20th August 2024..

My feeling about Shimazaki Nobunaga. 
I really beginning to like him as person, and not just the voice lolllll damn.. Now i even feel like checking his other videos hellpppp I don't help time for that lol i wanna hear Full Throttle4 songs lol 

ANYWAYS.. i miss Nagi lol

Don't know what else to write lol 

Until next time 


0 comments: