Pages

February 28, 2009

Random talk session 60: i dreamt of vegeta XD

today is the end of feb but still no news!!! i wonder y!!! arghh!! so boring without news..

ahh...the nite before yesterday i was dreaming about vegeta...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! and the dream is sooo nice involving me being lovey dovey with vegeta-sama XDD me being shy and cant look at him in the eyes and i lay my head on his shoulder WTH can love really feel tis good in real life?? hahahahaha XDDD i am so falling for him XDDD aftr tht i feel shy to see a vid tht has vegeta but aftr a while i watch it anyway and i found my heart beat faster whn i see him and my face feels hot XDD LOL

ahh..i am still in dragon ball mood ne..XDD

today is...saturday...yesterday i didnt go to cais coz i was trying to do my termo asg...so hard..
a whole day was used to think of the solution for 2 questions only!!! i dunno how to do it....has to submit this tues...

no idea anymore..bye..

0 comments: