Pages

April 29, 2009

Random talk session 75: what a day!

today is Wednesday (29 april 09)...emm....i was going to get my pc at saberkas but it rain....the whole story below..

i woke up late..so i had to use the 12 pm bus...and then i wait for van to go to saberkas...and there was a guy waiting there too.haha..and then came his 2 frens...haha!!! the 2 guys who came later looks kinda familiar to me..where did i see them ne...cant remember...anyway...and then, there is a van so me and the 1st guy use that van..dunno why the 2 othr guys dun...many thy waiting for the bus? cheaper by bus ne...and then suddenly the van driver said he had to sent someone else (school students) so he sent us back to unimas bus station..haiya...and then it started to rain...so i decided to cancel my plan to get the pc today. but i still waited bcoz it's kinda embarrass to just go away..haha...and then another van come...but it was full...the 1st guy went in..and then the 2 guys seems to wait for sumthing.. (me mayb XDD) well, i dun want to take the van...and then the 2 guys also get in the van...aftr that i went back to unimas...I WAS SOAKING WET!! it rain very heavily...but then when i came at campus baru, there was no rain..WTH??? gah. i should hav get my pc today..hope tomoro goes smoothly..

that's all...bye!!!

0 comments: