Pages

November 18, 2009

Random talk session 97: NEWS forever!!!

hello diary! today is 18 nov 2009 it's wed.

last nite..i dwld NEWS share perf from utube..wuu..i cried the whole song!!! T_T i was really sad!!
i've been waiting for this perf since koi no abo. but at that time, it turns out that only the mp3 was released in koi no abo. and then the thought of "will i ever meet the guys" broke my heart!!! i become more sad!! ...koyama, ryo,shige,yamapi,massu,yuya giving their appreciation to the fans through this song..i am so touched!!

SHARE lyric (credit to suketeru@LJ)

koyama:
Among the countless encounters we met and became friends
we share different emotions and face the shining tomorrow
In tough times let's cry together, in happy times let's laugh together
With everyone's love and smiles I can always be gentle

Ryo:
Before we realized it we've grown and become what society calls splendid adults
We each came holding our own beliefs
we each had things we couldn't convey
Not forcing ourselves to become one
days we can't mingle together, that's fine as it is
because it's the color every single one of us holds
to draw a brilliant marble


Massu:
Saying, "I'd like to hold you", always in the bottom of my heart
We all created the stage together, "thank you" I'll always be grateful
My happy feelings so obvious, I got carried away today too
Come here, let's sing together, let me hear your singing voice

Shige:
Holding hands, I think on my own
right now it feels natural
The sound, wind, light we share
come together and change into one road
going further on as far as the eye can see,
that's why I say even after 10 years
until now, from now on, forever
thank you for being next to me

Yamapi:

Even in sad moments, laughing, crying, crying let's forget
Coming together even though we have no business to do
laughing at meaningless conversations
Even if we grew apart, our hearts remain connected as one
I'll always be next to you, I promise you

Yuya:
Meeting you, and seeing your laughing and crying expressions
all of it is my treasure
Always always let's continue walking on

i wanna love NEWS forever!!! zutto zutto itsumademo aishiteimasu!!!

0 comments: