Pages

December 15, 2009

Random talk session 102: okiayu-san

ello diary! today is tuesday :D it's 15/12/2009. it's a certain person bday lol happy bday to u la!!!

about my stomach ache in the last post. i can say i am fully cure now. actually after that entry, my stomach still hurts..my stomach ache starts on monday..it lasts for 5 days...i think i was cure on saturday..

emm..my server is so slow these past days. dunno y. grrrr!!! thankfully now it's a little ok. am still dwld-ing gintama 187. hehe..

ok..i was reading my older posts and i thought my seiyuu entries are unorganized. kinda. i dunno. lol it's all over the place.. the post i am talking about is how i kno the seiyuu. up until now, i've done for okiayu, hiroki,kiuchi...i think that's all. wait. i havent do one for suwabe? i thought i have. hmm...oh, i think the full okiayu entry was made in friendster blog. i dun really like friendster, so i think i am gonna move that entry here.

-okiayu ryoutarou-
the mini entry in blogspot.

from friendster (Posted on July 15th, 2008)

I dun consider myself a music lover but I sure love to listen to catchy music and especially the ones with the nice voices. Thus, the reason I love to listen to seiyuu so much (ah I almost type news there.hahaha. I guess love alwys comes with news in my head XDDD)…

anyways..yesterday I dwlded lots of okiayu ryotarou songs XD. Gah I reaaally love his voice. …his voices makes me think of the fluffy fluffy stuff and sweet cream caramel. Call me crazyyy???? Hahaha. Well…

Abt okiayu…well..i first listen to his voice in the slam dunk series. And then the first song i hear from him is..i dun remember the title…and the first time i hear him sings i thought his voice kinda funny..but now his voice just makes me think of caramel XDD …well…I totally remembers my first encounter with him ne. Wth?? Hahaha. Wht abt the real person??? Hmmm…oh! I remember. It was the wii thingy…when the bleach charac was playing wii games…okiayu was playing against itou kentarou (renji) ahahahah..he(okiayu) seems not very into it unlike itouken XD..hehe…and then he fought yusa koji(gin) (kkyaaa~~ i luv this guy too XDD)..

thank goodness okiayu (looks) does not shock me too much, or he might share the same fate of ohkawa tohru…damn this ohkawa guy…his voice sounds like a prince charming (well, MOST of the seiyuu does sounds like tht), but the real person is totally not…I will be akward of his voice for a very very long time…maybe it is the age?? ohkawa is pretty old…but kazuhiko inoue is an old man too (lolder thn ohkawa even 0_0), but i am ok with his looks…i think he is quite cute wht XDD hahahaha. i cant believe i just said tht XDD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continue....

0 comments: