Pages

March 01, 2012

Random talk session 214

hello diary.. today is..well, it's 1st of march.. and, yes, it is my 1 year anniversary working at Kirana.

Wow, can u believe it, i've been working here for 1 year.. i still remember like it was yesterday, that i went to the interview, met ms.law, and thought how awful i was at the interview.. and it is impossible for the company to hire someone like me.. besides, actually i dun want that job so much coz i need to work on saturdays too (6 days a week..).. About a month or so, suddenly i got a message from the chemist saying that they want to offer me the job, so do i want it or not.. i wrote about this day in this blog too.. it was on the feb post (too lazy to make a link lol).. i was sad mostly.. i am happy that i am finally got a job, but i am sad for many more reasons.. had to leave home, had to work 6 days a week, had to go to a new place.. for the next months, i feel so depressed.. dunno what to do, dunno any1 here.. cant go anywhere coz dun hav transport. it was soo... sad. oh my, i m getting emo.. i was supposed to talk about my experience of working in kirana..

i remember, on my 1st day, i was giving some kinda of talk by the safety commitee (suria n jelema..) after that, one of the office guy show me lab 2. there i met roseline and julin, and the training QA, rommel.. It was kinda funny when i think about it.. the memories.. later that day, i also went to lab 1, where i met shift a staffs, except for the guy, coz he had a leave.. and also shift b and c few days later.. so many memories.. i hav it all in my head, but i just cant make a story of it.. so, i think that's it for today.. i want to go browse more stuf on the internet XD

.... my friend asked me this morning, "so, hw long r u gonna stay?" i also ask the same question.. and i dunno the answer, i guess i m just going wit the flow.. if there is another opportunity for me out there, then i m gonna move on from this company..

tht's all for today.. bye!

0 comments: