Pages

June 16, 2013

Random talk session 241

hello diary.. today is 16 jun 2013.. it's sunday..

i wanna talk about blcd today hahaha

one of the first blcd is listen to is, it was miki shin x ... i dun remember the uke!! nojima kenji? i am too lazy to check ok haha. and then i download a few more.. which were not memorable enough for me... i guess i am not much of a fan of blcd.. i only listen to a handful of them.. anyway, i want to mention my few favs..

1. Gokudou Teki Junai (ItouKen x MidoriHikaru)
Comment: yakuza.. lots of non-con stuff.. and so much angst.. But if someone asking me for a good h scene, i guess i would be recommending this. Uke!Midorikawa is ughhhhhnngghh *_* after that i kinda downloaded  more blcd wit midorikawa as the uke, but none catch my attention.. except maybe koi suru boukun..

2. Hisho no tashinami. (Yusa x Toriumi)
Comment: i talked about this before. READ AGAIN? this is more light hearted story, and i guess i prefer this  than #1 above. i can already tell my taste in blcd haha.. the uke is very angst and use a very deep/low voice..

4. Nessa no Ou (Toriumi x SuzuKen)
Comment: here. erm, i wanna hear toriumi as seme? haha.. anyway..listen to this few years ago, didnt remember much my impression.. but it's ok? i think??

5: Koi Himeyamo (Hino x Tachibana)
Comment: it's not bl without the angst lol I was in hino satoshi mood after watching bakuman haha

6. Koi ni inochi wo kakerunosa (hahaha Nakamura x Kamiya)
Comment: since i am in nakamura mood these days, yeah, this one, i really like hahaha omg nakamuraaaa!! when he said "ok" in one of the h scene arrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhghhhhhhh MY OVARIES!!! I AM PREGNANT *ehem*ehem* and ugh i also LOVE kamiya lover voice here &_& My point is that, all my fav  blcd, the uke is mostly wit a lover voice.. omg, is this some kind of fetish to me?? lol whatever...  oh, and also, the part when shinrai (kamiya) said, "motoke, dorobo" omg ksdfjsjdjsdhsdhsfsdhfhusd UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i just hav to make this  my fav blcd just coz of that line (and also nakamura's ok ugh ugh ughhhhhhhh)

erm.. i m getting kinda sleepy.. that's all for today..

nite..


0 comments: