Pages

January 28, 2018

Random talk session 297: 2018

helo diary! it is 28 january 2018! omg i m sorry i m so late.. 

it is 2018.. and marks the 10 years i hav been writing on blogspot.... 

i dont really write here anymore, but.. i still need to do the yearly meme lol

What fandoms did you acquire in 2017?
GENERATIONS FROM EXILE TRIBE
- OMG i m so obsessed wit them now!!!!!!!!!!! i just cant!!!! i love them so much i wanna explode!!! i should not be fangirling anymore, but yet, here i am, i cant believe it.. these guys manage to thaw my ice cold heart.. i was so tired of jpop and idols... i just wanna fangirling voices and anime characters.. i hate real life people... 


What fandoms did you let go of in 2017?
- bcoz of my new obsession, i have let go of most of the previous fandom! i dont watch supernatural anymore... heck, i m watching nothing! anime, series, movie, nothing at all!!! i just wanna watch Gene.. i m suffering so much!!!!!!!!!

What fandoms do you intend on checking out in 2018?
- NONE! coz i m still so freakin obsessed with Gene!!!!!!!!! OMG HELP ME

ok.. i need to tell the story of this.. so, yeah, i have been wanting for a world tour since last year.. sadly, none, but they got China tour! and of course i was overjoyed when i heard the news! my hands were trembling!! i was planning to go to all shows! lol.. but of course, i was too naive. Little did i know.. the hardship of getting tickets.. .it is like a roller coaster ride.. my feels.. i am so sad and depressed now bcoz of it.. i feel like i wish i dint even know them... this feels is so heavy.. i m so so very sad... 

it kinda hurts to remember it again... but oh well, i need to record this event... 

so after i found out about the tour, i checked out various things. to prepare for the trip. i searched for flight tickets, accommodation and transportation.. then, the ticketing site finally opened.. and i saw "payment only by Alipay and wechat paymant" and i was like.. omg no debit card???? ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i opened up Alipay, and made an account, but it seems without a bank account in China, cant make transaction.. ahhhhhh GETTING TICKET IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME. Out of desperation, i message this girl from Instagram, she's from China, and ask for her to buy for me. And she agreed to help!!! What a nice girl!! Thank you random girl! Next, on the day of ticket sales, the battle begun!!!!!!!!! and I LOST AHHH I M SO SADDDDD OK TO SHORTEN. SHE COULDNT GET TICKETS TO ANY OF THE SHOWS I M SOOOOO SADDDDDDDDDD I WANNA CRYYYY THEN SHE RECOMMENDED THIS RESELLER ON TAOBAO, AND BCOZ I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE I WENT AND BOUGHT THE RESELLER TICKETS AT MUCH HIGHER PRICE I DONT CARE THAT I GET SCAM I JUST WANNA TRY EVERYTHING SO THAT I WONT REGRET MY LIFE LATER 

so yeah... actually more story to it.. but i kinda dont hav the mood to write it here.. it makes me too sad.. everyday i m woken up to this sadness... i feel miserable..  i cant wait for the ticket to arrive so i can end this misery... 

ahhhh i hate this... i wanna stop now.. i cant.. 

bye..

0 comments: