Pages

January 12, 2009

Random talk session 45: 2009 meme

Stole from adinishipi @ news-daisuki blogspot. I haven’t stalked her blog for a while and whn I did, she already met news. Senpai wo mezasu!

What fandoms did you acquire in 2008?
Tenipuri. Well, atobe and hyoutei to be exact, becoz I dun even hav the mood to watch seigaku the anime..only watching the part with hyoutei…as for seiyuu, I dun think I acquire it, but more like, developing the fandom this year, like knowing the “real person” and become akward of them, hahah XD. why I say develop? Becoz I just found a slide show of seiyuu which I made around 2006. And tht was way before I know of news. And the slide was really funny. It was so plain. Hahaha.

What fandoms did you let go of in 2008?
No, I dun let go of any fandoms. So, I make sure tht I dun fell so easily to othr fandoms, becoz whn I become a fan, it’s not easy to let go of tht sumthing.
What fandoms did you mean to get into but didn't in 2008? Why?
arashi. I dun kno. Actually I was really thinking of to know them, but after downloading a few pvs, thy dun seem to got through me…


What fandoms do you intend on checking out in 2009?
emm…..kattun mayb? Thy seems to be popular. I’ll check out their old pvs. And my fren said their con is like so extravaganza.

What fandoms do you think you might let go of in 2009 unless things significantly improve
seiyuu?? dunno...haha..

What fandoms do you think you'll never let go of no matter how crappy they get? Why?
news and anime <- to broad XD.

What show impressed you most in 2008?
wht show? Drama? Con? Perf? mayb the pacific con? Oh, also the diamond party…actually I get impressed very easily too ne…so, there is a lot ne…

What show impressed you least in 2008?
hhmm….i cant think of any… I dun really remember the unimpressive things ne…hehe…

0 comments: