Pages

January 21, 2010

Random talk session 118

Hello diary! today is 21/1/2010, it's thursday~

yesterday my father was admitted to the hosp. wait, is that sentence right? sounds weird tho. i think the doctors made a wrong diagnose. the symptoms that my father had were the same wit me when i got the stomach flu sickness. they thought it was appendix. really make me wanna say "WTH??"

emm...what else...oh, about tenipuri event dvd. i wrote in my MP site.
.
.
.

wow, i have no idea now. actually.yeah,really.

bye. hee?? so short!

EDIT:
someone made a very offensive comment in this post. i deleted it bcoz it makes me sad and angry. what did i do wrong????? are u the doc who diagnosed my father??? so u feel offended when i said the doctor mayb had made a wrong diagnosed?? then, i'm sorry!! but u shouldnt say that kind of thing in my blog. i was sad that my dad was sick and then this comment just make me even sadder. i hate conflict!! why human can be so mean????

0 comments: