Pages

April 05, 2010

Random talk session 137: Life in GEMS part 17

hello diary! today is 5/4/2010. it's monday...now is 1:13pm. i had just lunch and now at the lab com.

today we start a new module, which is presentation skills. oh, and also today is my 3rd speaker corner. the topic is "the most memorable moment in my life" i told the story about my PKN times. my speech this time, i guess a little better than the last time, but still very bad. i am just never gonna good speaker, as i really hate to speak and i totally hate people looking at me.

today, during lunch just now..i saw the guy XD ahhhhhh seriously i cant stand to c him bcoz he's sooooo cute!!!! geram tengok dia XDD he was taking the drinking water, and that time i also wanted to take the water. at first i just want to look at him from the back, but it would look too obvious if i just stand there. He went to take the glass, and then i took mine too. i smell the glass, and then he was like, smell his glass too. oh god he's sooooooooooooooo cute XDDD somebody kidnap him for me please!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD

-to be continue-

0 comments: