Pages

September 10, 2011

Random talk session 200: wow, 200!!!!

hello diary! today is 10/9/2011, saturday...omg, IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!!!! MY LAST POST WAS... ON APRIL.. THAT WAS LIKE, 5 MONTHS AGO !!! HOW ARE YOU MY VIRTUAL DIARY?? I AM REALLY SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU!!! AND OMG, IT TAKE ME THIS LONG TO REALIZE THAT I FINALLY COME TO MY 200TH POSTS!!! OH MY!!! 200 YO!!! LET'S AIM FOR 300 BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR. YES/NO? XD

anyway.. i think i shud start blogging again.. i dun want my memories just fade away like that.. especially when it's about.. him... *sigh*

ok..let me start... of coz,, it's about my kataomoi...yesterday.. 9/9/11. He made me look twice!!! Like, seriously!! i was standing near the door, wit.. i dun even remember wit whom, nor what we were talking abt, then i saw him and i thought, "oh, there he is" (yeah, i kinda want to see him too), and was gonna take a peek at him... but he totally made me look twice.. and dang, once again that feeling come rushing in... my heart was like shouting, "SUKI DESU! SUKI DESU!! KEKKON SHITE KUDASAI!!!!!" yeah, my reactions were kinda extreme than the usual lol i think it must be bcoz "that day of the month" ... Also, he was wearing a black shirt underneath.. gah that is so kakkoi.. and his hair... his unruly hair... dang my hair fetish LOLOLOLOLOL YEAH, NOW I REMEMBERED. IT IS THE HAIR. I LOOKED TWICE BECOZ OF THE HAIR. Emmm.... ok, anyway, mm.. where was i.. oh, so yeah, and then he went back to **** (censored for classified purpose lol).. i was kinda disappointed coz i want to look at him for a little longer lol .. and then, he did come back. ah, i was happy.. and this time, i want to talk to him, so i kinda look at him, and want to ask/say sumthing, but my mind went blank.. Y? COz he was looking at me back... Thankfully, he knew, so he asked, how's my condition, "r u still sick?" (awww~ i wanna hug him).. i replied, (shyly), "yes". and he asked again, "really, still sick? wht illness?" (LOL seriously???) And i replied again (more shyly, i even look away and went closer to the table"), "Yeah, still sick.. Flu.........." My head once again draw a blank... I dunno what to say.. Y u ask? coz when i looked at him carefully, i realized he had a hige LOL GAWD AGAIN THOSE FEELINGS... i wanted to ask if he's ok too (coz at that time, our boss asked that coz he looked kinda tired..) after that.. i dunno what happened.. i simply hav no memories of what happened next coz all i remember was his unruly appearance and that moment when he asked how i was doing.. *sigh*

it's sept... wow,so this kataomoi also has been last for 5 months.. i dunno what else to write.. i shud write a long post since i havent update for 5 months, but i just hav no idea.. so i guess that;s it for today..

ja..

0 comments: