Pages

September 12, 2011

Random talk session 201: Depression

hello diary.. today is 12/9/11.. it's monday..

today i am feeling very down.. gah.. really hate this feeling.. i feel so useless... i dunno how to work, i am not smart, etc.. gahhhh i hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so depressed wit this feeling..

not to mention, this feeling of that certain someone.. i am supposed to like him, but why do i feel sad and mad whn i think of him.. am i angry at him? why? he didnt do anything or say anything that could hurt me.. but then again, maybe that is EXACTLY the reasons i am feeling this way.. i'm sad coz he didnt talk to me at all.... i want to hear his voice, but cant even get myself to talk to him.. i want to c him, but i refuse to hav an eye contact wit him.. my actions are different from what my heart want to do..

i hate this complicated feelings.. i want to forget about him so that i dun hav to feel this way again.. oh, emotion, please go away..

today.. is quite depressing for me.. i hope tomoro is a better day..

-ja-

0 comments: