Pages

August 05, 2012

Random talk session 228: CANT EVEN…

hello diary.. today is 5th august..


I posted this on tumblr, but i just got to post it here too..


I am a new fan of One Direction. Do you know how hard it is to catch up to their 2 years of vids and interview and everything???? Tumblr makes me crazy too…all the GIFS, vids, quotes, photoset.. stop making me want to explode jdhfjsfhgjdfhjdgdfdgadfsh

when i fangirl, i fangirl really hard…The boys are killing me, there are so many feels and i drive myself crazy. This weak, i repeatedly listen to the Up all night album… i dun even know, how many, but many, i can say that since it’s the only thing that i listen to. yes, the only thing. Looping the songs til i m so dead sick of it, and the next day, listening to it again until i feel like throwing up. Repeat the next day. What am i listening to now while i m writing this post? yes, still the freakin songs from the album..

Save me. i m overwhelmed by my inner fangirly feeling..


end.

0 comments: