Pages

August 29, 2012

Random talk session 230

hello diary.. today is 29th august..

i think there's an unseen forced preventing me from seeing Ryan.. First, i am suddenly transferred to shift b, in which pretty much ruined all my plan.. on the 3rd and 4th sept is supposed to be my day offs, but since i m wit shift b, i hav to work on that day. so, ok, i'll extend my freakin leaves! and now i only hav 1 day leave.

next, plane tickets.. ok, air asia.. thanks to the internet, i just click here and there, and bam, yeah, got my ticket...

next, the event ticket, ok, bought it online too..

next, accommodation... the toughest of all.. it seems none of my friends in kl can accommodate me lol.. ok, i'll stay in the hotel, even tough it will cost me, like thousands of ringgit *puke*

next, transport... i have no idea of the whereabouts of kl, so yeah, this is really gonna be the real problem for me..

aiii... i am so sad and depressed right now...

0 comments: