Pages

September 02, 2012

Random talk session 231: i met ryan higa

hello diary!!! how are you??? today is 2 sept 2012.. and sumthing big happened today!!

ok, I MET RYAN TODAY AND I HUGGED HIM jfhsdsdhfjkdnhhfgfdgdfjjggfgfjfdfhjgndjfgjhdjng omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at first, i was like,

hug him? or not? hug him? but i m too shy!! but i wanna hug himm!!! but i too afraid to!!! i'll just shake his hand...

but then, when i was coming towards him, and he saw me, and i said "hii ryan" and i was like, "what the heck!!" *goes hug him* u know what's funny is that, i was still nervous, so, i kinda only hugged him just a little bit, but he hugged me tighter lol awwww~~ his hug, feels like a mother hug, for some reason... it was full of warmth and fluffy and....i dunno, my brain was not fully functional at that time, so yeah, i dunno!!!

GAHHHHHH I HOPE HE WILL COME AGAIN. I CANT WAIT TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY AGAIN.

ok, now, this is gonna be quite a long post, for i will tell the full story of this historic event in my very boring life....

so, lemme start from the very beginning... one day, i was like, suddenly, (maybe not really suddenly lol) want to know what Harry (of one Direction) is tweeting LOL.. so i went over to my twitter account, in which actually i VERY VERY RARELY open... so yeah, i was like, oh, nothing new on harry lol and then there was this tweets from soulmanna, (retweetwed by ryan) about Ryan's asia tour, and KL was one of it!! i was like OH.MY.GOD. 0_____________________________________0 is this real?? is this real??? IS THIS FREAKIN REALLLL???????? RYAN IS COMING TO MALAYSIAAAA??????????????????
oH, btw, thE day that i found that out was the 1st day of Hari Raya LOL 21st of august... seriously, i can still remember that feeling when i found out about it lol

so then, i was determined, that i MUST go to this event!! and meet ryan live!! this person, that i has been watching and made me laugh like a crazy person LOL So, i bought my flight ticket, the event ticket, and also, apply my leaves... here's my another point, the cost for me going to kl and see ryan, i think i used up most of my 2 months bonus lol

flight ticket: rm510
taxi fare: rm84
event ticket: rm175 (stnd & meet and greet tix)
accommodation: rm374

and i think i will need another taxi to go to klia, so yeah, another rm100 is guarantee gone..

and if i m not lazy, maybe i'll go shopping around lol

that's all? lol not that long like i expected i guess lol

bye!


0 comments: