Pages

February 02, 2024

Random talk session 302: johan

 Hello diary


Today is 2nd of Feb. Friday. 


Jozan obsession still going lol


There's nothing new, so I'm just repeating old videos 🥲


I'm sad that i will definitely get bore of it... maybe in 3 months lol or maybe a year lol i just hope i get to see them by then lol 


Anyways 


Really cannot process my feelings about johan lol i feel so shy to even watch him on video... I'll be going to KL next week, and I'm thinking about going to his kedai makan to get a chance of seeing him. ,but the more i think about it, the more shy i feel. Also, his kedai is new, and is viral, so it's always full, it will feel awkward to go alone 😭

Ahh johan is so cute but I'm so intimidated by him lol i think it's the same felling i have for Reo 😂😂


Eemmm... Dunno what else to write.. So that's it for today.. 


Bye2 

0 comments: