Pages

January 18, 2024

Random talk session 301: jozan

 Hello diary. 

Today is 18.01.2024 Thursday.


I'm still crazy about jozan lol

Everytime I wake up, the 1st thing i want to see is jozan moments lol Even when I was obsessed with GENE, i didnt do that.. well actually i open up twitter first πŸ˜‚

Anyways... The past days, I'm only watching jozan moments... They are really so sweet.. I can't get enough of it.. 

I'm so sad coz now there's no more jozan. Fans always ask for them comeback, but even if they do it, it's just not gonna be the same.. 

Ahh.. I love jozan so much.. Can't believe i can feel like this towards Malaysian artists πŸ˜‚  

Anyways I'm so glad i found jozan..  I was able to be a fangirl again.. 

Let me say this 

About johan. I like johan. He's so cute 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•and i like him better when he's chubby πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• his smile is sooooo cuteeee πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ˜­

I was so heart broken when i found out that he's married lol that's why i cannot watch his other videos.. πŸ₯² 


Edited( 22th January.)


About the last statement, coz nowadays i watched more of zizan videos, i become more of zizan fan lolll I but i still think johan is cuter 🀭



End of edit 


Ermm no more idea lol so bye 


0 comments: