Pages

September 23, 2008

Random talk session 29

i wonder how my cpu is doing rite now...i miss it so much..
i cant sleep well thinking of my cpu..
on my way to lab com today, the floor smell nice...

and thn i thought: atobe would smell nice too ne..

of all people...hahaha...

hhmm..these few days i hav a lot of hyoutei dream...even last nite...i wonder y...even whn i fisrt knew of news, i dun really dreamt of thm very often ne...

hhmm....this thursday i am going home...

yay...i love to be spoil at home XDD

and also...can watch tv...hohoho...i hope there's good show on whn i'm at home...

no idea no more...wht abt my random pic...hhmm..wht abt this..


the pic i use whn i post my request post...hehe...i hope i can DL the vid later ne...i so want to see hiroki's love message skit...he is sooo cute...XD

0 comments: