Pages

September 30, 2008

Random talk session 32

Today(30sept08)...I was watchng the neoromance vid...The one wth the gesture game...Itouken seems like a bad loser...He dun like to lose ne...Cute XD...Very little of onosaka in tht vid though...Whn i hear his voice,i would totally thnk abt momo XD. Besides tht..I thnk namikawa has really become very important to me..He is sooo preciouusss~. I want to meet him ne....He is such an eye candy...I so luv to c his cute pretty little face...Tht face is 32...Gah...I should dwld more of ths neoromance clips...Haruka also...And live pastel..So many..Hehe...Anyways...Wht else...Hmm...Oh,a random thought...How i wish suwabe was one of the cast in neoromance....I dunno...I was thnking tht it would be amusing to c him creating a script for the love message corner...I want to c a romantic "atobe"...Hehe..Aaah...Atobe...4th october is his bday...I hate ryoma...Grr..I dun like to hate tht little boy,but he really piss me off whn i thnk tht he defeated atobe...I cant stand it!!! Grr! I dun like the anime prnce of tnns..Sorry to say...Only 1 person tht i would acknwldge to defeat atobe,and tht is tezuka...No one else..Grrr! I was really annoyed whn i c ryoma. Daikirai da!! >:( gggrrrr!!aaarrggh!!

0 comments: