Pages

September 04, 2008

Random talk session 23: for the love of hyoutei~ XD

wow i havent update here for almost1 month...XD

wht i want to talk abt today ne...

oh, look wht i found here XD

The Questions:

Question 1: What is your favorite tenipuri song and why?
Question 2: Is there a unit (singing group) you’d like to form with other cast members
Question 3: Give a message to the enthusiastic fans who came to see this 100 Song Marathon Event!

Suwabe Junichi as Atobe Keigo
1. I can’t choose a favorite. My love for all of Atobe’s songs is deep, and the other characters’ songs are lovely, too.
2. It’s got to be Atobe, Oshitari, Mukahi, Shishido, Akutagawa, Kabaji, Ohtori, Hiyoshi, Taki, and Sakaki together for an “Ultimate Hyoutei Unit”!
3. I’ll put my whole heart into each and every song, even if it kills my voice! So everyone can feel my happiness to be sharing this moment together, I’ll do my best to give my biggest thanks to everyone who loves tenipuri. We’ll have so much fun it’ll open up every pore in our bodies!


aww~ i luv his answer for no,2 XD. hyoutei saikou ne~ XD. well, there's already an unit name hyoutei eternity XD. i thought tht grup name is quite strong ne~ as for Q no.3...wel, not only tht he put his whole heart into the songs, but also he SO VERY in character XD. suwabe is so atobe-ish in the 100 songs marathon XD. i luv you!!!! XDDDD

Kiuchi Hidenobu as Oshitari Yuushi
1. “CRAFTY”, because I should commemorate my debut.
2. I don’t have one. I support “MEGANE’s” with all my might. (laugh)
3. An event this big, and 100 songs to go with it…! It’s all thanks to everyone cheering for us until now, so thank you! Let’s all have fun together~!!


i really hope he chose mebachiko XDDD for Q1...aww at no.2 XDDD megane's for the win!!!! but kiuchi-sama, why r u disbanding this great unit???? y??? u made me cry in the middle of the nite whn i found out tht the megane's is really disbanded T_T

Kusuda Toshiyuki as Shishido Ryou
1. I should pay respects to my first CD recording, Shishido Ryou and Ohtori Choutarou’s “Brandnew Days”. I sing it at karaoke once in awhile, but I always feel overcome by emotion at the lyrics in the second chorus ( ^ ^ ;
2. How about a group called “CAPS” or something with all of the characters who wear a hat? I wonder if that’s too plain (laugh). I also want to try singing a school credits character song. For Hyoutei, it has to be with coach Sakaki (43), of course!
3. It’s my first time on a stage this big so I’m super nervous, but I want to have fun from the bottom of my heart! My best regards to everyone! Let’s get rowdy to bring together the nation’s five parts into one!

this guy a, i luv the fact tht he kinda support fanservice XDD hahahaha. aww kusuda-sama, i think it's his 1st time participating in this kinda event...XD
no,2..haha...tht would be amusing ne...ryoma, sanada, and the othr guys can join u ne~ XD


Hoshi Soichiro as Mukahi Gakuto
1. “DA DA DA”. Because it was my first tenipuri song. I like that high-spirited song.
2. An “Acrobatic Showdown Unit” with Kikumaru… or something?
3. I’ll give it my all! Everyone, please sing together!


so short...hahaha..oh, hoshi-sama XD. but i luv his answr for no.2 XD. hahaha..i want tht unit XDDD

Tsuruoka Satoshi as Kabaji Munehiro
1. “Make You Free”. Even though there are different versions of it, it becomes a different song depending on the singer’s gender. Hisoca-san’s clean emotion. Kimeru-kun’s sprinting emotion. It’s so cool it gives me goosebumps.
2. Kosugi Juurouta-san. Coach… please… teach me how to sing…
3. Thanks for bringing yourselves all the way here. Thanks for bringing everyone all the way here. I’m not very good at speaking so I’ll bring that to the stage with me. I’ll put all of the thanks I have into all of the voice I have.


Q1..hhmmm..i nvr heard of tht song..
Q2...hahaha i totally laugh whn i read the answer XDDD
Q3...usu~ XD


Namikawa Daisuke as Ohtori Choutarou
1. “Fujouri”. Because I don’t think those are lyrics for middle-schoolers.
2. I can’t betray Shishido-san.
3. Welcome to the marathon event!! 100 songs… it sure is amazing. Let’s run this race together!

Q1...XD hahaha..agree!!
Q2...hahah!!! i just luv fanservice XD
Q3...ikou!!
ooo namikawa...u kno, i want u to be my baby too...u can be yuya's oni-chan XDD hahaha.


Iwasaki Masami as Hiyoshi Wakashi
1. It’s “RISE – Gekoku + joutou”, of course. Because it’s Hiyoshi Wakashi’s only single.
2. I’ll take anyone who’d be okay with going with someone like Hiyoshi.
3. I really thank you for attending today. Everyone, are you doing a gekokujou? If you’re not, you’d better hurry… Spring is the season for gekokujou.


Q1..hahaha...of course ne XD
Q2...hahaha
Q3.......i really dun understand....XD


owari~ i love hyoutei!! XD

random pic corner XD
tezuka!!! XD i freakin love this guy XD

0 comments: