Pages

February 09, 2011

Random talk session 191: Time capsule

hello diary! today is 9/2/2011 it's wednesday

ok, so today, after giving answer to yahoo answer, i suddenly decide to visit my old gendou music account.. and then i started to read the posts tat i posted at the forums, way back then! haha the result, omg, amusing!!! hahahahahaha!!! omg i sounded so.. hyper and happy??? lol and back then i often used Japanese words randomly, omg i feel embarrassed reading them for some reason hahahaha

and reading the posts, i once again realized i really, really, really love anime back then.. it was my life..

and wow, i actually love seiyuu frm 2005! and my fav seiyuu was seki tomo hahahaha it's funny reading my post about it haha and i also like houshi souichiro and miyata kouki.. haha..

ok, here are some more of my discoveries lol
- i was seriously mad in love wit yuki LOL i keep calling him my husband lol
- i used to love naruto. like, really love it. but now...*sigh* i feel like i have betrayed myself T-T
- i proclaimed sasuke as my fav character lol and it seems i also love kakashi and itachi <3
- i used to think raito is a hot villain omg lol
- i also love tamahome (lol of coz XD even now i guess XD)
- back then, i didn't have any idea how to download anime hahahh
- seriously, i was so.. like a different person.. is this really me? LOL
- lol and then, at some point, i dun say sekitomo as my fav seiyuu anymore... it has changed to noriaki sugiyama (and that is totally bcoz of sasuke lol)
- my habit of writting "bcoz' is since 2005 hahahahaha
- oh, i also love Mr. K. i wonder if i realized okiayu's voice back then haha
- lol @ my point of view at shika x temari
"i dont think masashi kishimoto's sensei will go deep into the character's pairing.....hey,after all naruto is not a romance manga/anime....
but, i still think shikamaru & ino is better than shimaru & temari
reasons: 1.temari is older than shikamaru
2.shikamaru is shorter than temari
hehehe O_o "
- hahahaha wow, i use to like shika x ino???? but now i kinda support choji x ino hahaha
- em, and i also love gin (bleach) (and still am now of coz XD)
- "Re: Any Manga's you would like to see as Anime's?
Hitman Reborn" hahahaha i also love reborn back at the days XD and i only watched the anime, 3 years later XD
- wow...looks at this: "Re: Are you a fan of Naruto
i totally love naruto!!! from the begining until forever~" my heart seriously hurts so much right now... i am now saying the same thing to Gintama... but in the future, this is gonna change.. i made up my mind!! i wont say gintama my fav anime anymore (except for questions in YA haha.. it just from now on, i wont say it so.. bluntly? or sumthing like that..)
- em, i thought i love sasuke, but in the thread about fav naruto character, i answered kakashi sensei.. and itachi... emm..
- Quote "to me, anime(and manga) is my life! it is the only thing that make me really happy.
i would be very sad also when people critize anime (they dont even understand what it is)"
- another quote, a long one

"Re: Share your favorite anime n' why..

i love anime so very much!!! it is my life!!!! without anime, i dont think my life is worth living for...

Dragon Ball is the most special anime to be. i read it's manga when i was 10 years old, i watched the anime when i was 13.

Now, i hav watched a lot of anime....so much that i dont know which one is the true my fav. Saw this, loved it, beacame my fav...then, watched that, loved it too, and became my fav also, then it goes on and on.... "

- just....just.. wow...
- my reply to the peach girl thread: "the ending is quite predictable(at least to me...)" what?? so i watched the anime before???? really?? i dun remember at at all! o_o

haha, it was so much fun reading my old posts.. it reminds me of the old days that i have forgotten... this is why i want to make blog like this.. so that, in 10 years in the future, i would read this blog again, and just remembering the good old days...

and.. ah, this gendou website, my friend introduced it to me.. i kinda miss her.. havent contact her for a while, i hope she has not forgotten me.. aimi, do u remember me? T-T

0 comments: