Pages

March 28, 2016

Random talk session 273: ah, i cant handle my heart

hello diary.. today is 28th march. 

erm, last year i was in singapore at tis time lol

i would hav been more excited if i m not busy handling my freakin feelings...

damn it,, my feelings has been worsen since that day i knew, i had a freakin crush..

the butterfly in the stomach feelings that i got, is making me all sick.. i have no appetite, always want to go to the toilet, cant sleep at night..  i cant stop thinking about him!! this feelings is seriously killing me.. before this, i can sleep for 20hours, but now i will suddenly wake up in the night, and begin to think of him, and i ended cant go to sleep at all! ugh it is so freakin painful!! i feel like crying, my chest wanna burst, i wanna scream!! ughhhhhh it is seriously driving me crazy!! when he flirts wit other girls my feels starts to stir up, gah i really hate that feeling the most..

.. but alas, when i got to see him, that feeling of ecstasy, is also something that i want to feel forever. aiihh,,damn it all.. 

so, today, i got to my work place, and went straight to where i was working, i dun want to see him at all. then, i need to call the boss to ask her about something, and guess who pick up the phone.. yes, it's him. just hearing his voice makes my heart bloom, i shout to my head "hey there, i miss you". a few moments later, he also came to the *ttt* and even though i kept a poker face, my inner self is all screaming... the plan was, i wanted to avoid him the whole today, but i cant after all.. 

ughh... i hate myself. what the hell happened that made me feel this way.. life was so much simpler when i was obsessing on some seiyuu,,, 

ok diary, that is all today. erm, some bad things happened to him, and i feel so sad for him. i just hope he will get over it anyway. 

until next time! bye~!



0 comments: