Pages

January 13, 2024

Random talk session 300: omg it has been forever..

Hello diary.. 

Today is 13th January 2024 Saturday...

Last post, was in 2018.. 6 years ago...

Back coz i need a place to meluahkan this perasaan 😂


My blogspot last post was in 2018, that time, i was still using tumblr, but in 2019 i completely abandon tumblr to use twitter 😂 


And now back to blogspot again 😂


I need to record this feelings I'm feeling 😂


The last blogspot post is about my heart break coz of Alan's scandal. After a few months, i actually manage to recover lol and in 2019, i fully migrated to twitter to fangirl about alan and gene.. I was really obsessed lol.. I went to Japan and spend lots of money to watch their concerts. Until finally at the end of 2023, i guess i kinda, lost interest in both alan and gene.. Honestly, i still miss Alan a lot, but gene really makes me feel angry.. That's why, i decided to stop reading my twitter timeline...  Ok, i do have a private account where i follow ldh fans, but not gene fans.. I really can't stand reading gene posts...  It makes me mad.. 

So coz i don't watch any gene or alan related things, i started to watch seiyuu stuffs again. For a brief moment, it filled my time, but it's just not the same lol... Maybe little bit of Nakamura lol.. Now that i think of it, it's always him lol i remember in 2012, i was in the middle of fangirling Nakamura too before i switch to one direction 😂😂😂

One day, i was on tiktok..  Suddenly i came across senario contents.  I was feeling nostalgic, so i went to watch more of senario clips... I remember how i really love wahid when i was a teenager lolsss i was in senario nostalgia phase for a week or so. I listen to their old songs and watch their clips everyday. Maybe coz i watch lots of senario contents, jozan clips suddenly appeared on my tiktok fyp. It was the school sketsa. I have watched this sketsa before, long time ago, like in 2014 or 2015 or so

Days after that, I was bored, i want to watch something funny, so i decided to watch that jozan school sketsa clip again.  I search on YouTube, and found it. It was as funny as i remember. And then, how shock when i learn there was actually a continuation to the video that i watch 😂😂😂

Anyways so i watch the continuation, and it was really funny 😂😂


Ok,  my memory kinda in jumble right now, like what actually happened that i went to watch jozan other clips too? Coz it was funny??😂😂

Like i seriously can't remember.. Before i know it, i was repeating the lawak ker der & ombak rindu episodes for soo soo soo many times. Omg even i think I'm crazy. I watch the clip before i go to sleep. The moment i wake up, i watch that clip..at work, i watch it again. Like, it's the only thing i watch. I don't even watch my anime lol i even ignore twitter and Instagram coz i just wanna watch jozan... Omg seriously i have not felt like this for a long time. To feel overly obsessed over something again 😂😂 i feel like i actually can finally forgot Alan for good.. Sad, but true..  The past few days, I'm just thinking about jozan.. 

There's so many i wanna write about jozan but now i just wanna watch more jozan 😂 

Actually my feeling was even waaayyyy more intense few days ago, but only now I've calm down a bit, so i decided to record this feelings before i forget. 

I wonder how long this obsession will last though lol..  


Ok i wanna talk little bit of my history with jozan. I remember watching raja lawak. My fav was nabil 😂 I think i also like jozan but at that time, I was too obsessed with japan, so i didn't really care about local artists lol 



Don't have any idea so i guess that's it 😂😂



Bye2 

0 comments: