Pages

April 08, 2016

Random talk session 278

Hello diary today is 8th april.

So sad.  So sad.  Being too near to crush is so freakin sad to me. The thought of being so close to him is making me very happy, but when i m actually is near him it is so painful. I m keeping my poker face,cant even hav proper conversation with him. I hate the way i am.. I hate tis feeling, it makes me wanna cry..  

Why do i hav to fall for him???? The wall i created in my heart should be not tis weak. I just wanna obsessed wit anime characters and seiyuu not real person that i see almost evrday. I am hungry,but being near him makes me wanna vomit, so i ended not finishing my dinner.. I woke up in the morning, and the 1st thing i think about is him, and he makes my stomach hurt and makes me hav no appetite even though i m actually very hungry..arghhhhh...do u think i like this feeling???  Freakin no!!!  

Ugh being human so hard.. I just wanna be happy..yes. seeing him makes me happy but he makes me sad even more.  Ughhhhhh... Damn all this emotion!!!! When are you gonnA go away? Till he finally go away? Yes, he is going away, and that makes me even more sad.. Ugh tears are coming out i better stop tis here..

Bye.. 

0 comments: