Pages

April 15, 2016

Random talk session 280

hello diary.. today is 15th of april (1.29am)

ok, more about my crush.. like, omg this guy, why does he acts so much "onee" ugh.. i just wanna facepalm.. and laugh, not at him, but at myself, for freakin fall in love wit that kinda guy.. like oh my god why does he is like that lol... anyway..  erm, so yeah, some things happened, and i got to take his pictures lol of course it happened indirectly.. i didnt ask for any pictures, but yeah, i m just so lazy to retell the story lol in short, i m just so happy that i got pictures of him XD

oh.. and earlier, i was singing "if i let you go" by westlife, and i thought about him, that i cry while singing,, oh my dear crush, you make me cry..

aii.. i dunno what else to write..that is all?

until next time..


0 comments: