Pages

April 01, 2016

Random talk session 275

hello diary. today is 1st of april (1.24am now)

damn it, i am helplessly in love damn it.. the world suddenly feels wonderful, just becoz he freakin call me (tho, it was only mere coincidence. if t was not there, anyone could have received the call from him..). I just happened to be there.. . Reality is being too damn nice to me recently.. i think some bad things is just waiting to happen. Before that, let me hang onto tis wonderful feeling..

so, i didnt mention it, but my crush is going home (holiday) for a few days. i m gonna miss him. My plan today was, i wanted to say "good bye" to him.. but i got to the lab a little late, so i didnt even get to see him.. "oh well" that was i thought.. maybe i will use this time to calm  my feelings down. i know i m gonna miss him, but being apart from him is for the better. i cant handle my feelings if i m near him.. so anyway, so there i was, was busy doing my things.. when suddenly, my coworker hand over his phone, and said it is "him" and he wanted to talk to me. Like, i was already accepting the fact that i m not gonna see him for while, and suddenly, i got to hear his voice.. this bliss, it is so much..  i was so happy, my hand were trembling.. i kept thinking of him, i almost vomit on my dinner..



why am i so hopelessly, helplessly, in love with this guy..


why.. oh why..

0 comments: