Pages

March 05, 2010

Random talk session 122: GEMS Part 2

hello diary! today is 5/3/2010. it's friday morning...1:12am now...

ok, i should write about the interview for GEMS last Monday earlier, but i didn't bcoz i was busy trying to dwld Gintama but failed in all darn times!! grrrrr!!!

so anyway...

on 1/3/2010, last Monday i went to Penview hotel for the GEMS interview. i dunno where the venue and was kinda lost. then, there was 1 guy told me that the GEMS session is at level 1 (i was at Ground Level). So, i went to the lift to go to level 1 and suddenly there was this girl called out to me, "malini ka?" she said. i replied yes XD i didnt kno her, (but she does look kinda familiar XD) i was like: ehh?? how she know me? lol turns out she was a friend of my friend XD

and then we went to this 1 room for the interview. we were the 1st ones lol

the interviewers came at 10am. and then they make a brief introduction about GEMS. after that we fill in a form and submitted misc certificates.

and then finally the interview. we were asked to make some kind of self introduction, tell our name, background and then why want to join GEMS, in english D:

......and then, it was my turn. omg, i look pretty calm on the outside, but the inside, everything goes all haywire!! my heart pumping like crazy, my mind going insane with intensity!!! and then, the result, me sprouting nonsense!!! arghhhhh!!! i really hate presenting (read: i hate people looking at me). what said was really a messed!

emm...really wish my english was better. i have been blogging in english 3 years. Looking back at my old blog entry in MP, it really bad (i actually feel ashamed reading them lolz
) lol esp my grammar, and i think i still sux at it now XDDD my vocabulary is quite ok i guess, but darn my grammar. *shakes head* ...anyway, like i said, 3 years. writing comment, interacting wit my fellow online friends for 3 years, i wonder if that has increase my english speaking ability a little bit..eventho i didnt really interact orally..

emm...what else...emm..oh, earlier, at abt 8pm, the person from GEMS called me, so i am confirmed to join in. Gonna go to Kuching this saturday. Register on Sunday, at Penview again. emm...

i've activated my broadband last tuesday, but the connection is really, really, very unstable!!! what's wrong celcom????? it's making me very angry!!! i need to watch and dwld gintama bfor i went to kuch this saturday yo!!! please!!!!!!!!!!

ok, that's all. *sigh* maybe i'll update times to times abt this GEMS...hope there's pc for me to online during the course...

0 comments: