Pages

March 13, 2010

Random talk session 124: Life in GEMS Part 4-i hate speaking english

hello diary. today is 13/3/10 it's saturday...
writing from the com lab. right now i am so sad and frustated, and sad and angry and sad and sad and sad...and sad...
the english test result..dh keluar. see, i dunno how to say that in english, see how bad it is!!!!!! WTH do i hav to be put in the high class???????????? arghhhHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE GETTING OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID WHEN I ANSWERED THE TEST!!! I AM TOO DAMN NAIVE AND DUN THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!! ARGHHHH I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE PURPOSELY CHOOSE THE WRONG ANSWER SO THAT I WILL NOT END UP IN THE HIGH CLASS!!!!!!
when i'm blogging, i always use simple english and my grammar sux like hell!!!! and my english speaking ability is the worst of the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now i have to compete with the other people who use english as their 1st language!!!!! I'm TOTALLY DOOM!!!!!!!! i dun really mind if it only involve me, but this also involve my company!!! i am gonna bring our company's BKSE down for goodnesss sake!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and then...he just had to show up wearing a man u bright red jacket which was supposed to make him look like a cool handsome man but fail just bcoz he's too damn cute in my eyes...and i cried....i still want to stay here just to have a glimpse of him. i'm pathetic. i better jump of some cliff right now....
..to be continue....

0 comments: