Pages

March 16, 2010

Random talk session 127: Life in GEMS part 7

hello diary. today is 16/3/2010. it's tuesday.

today is very tiring day. i feel so sleepy and sometimes had some headache bcoz i didnt hav enough sleep last night..here goes the story..

yesterday nite, we had a sudden meeting at 10pm. it was about the speaker corner. i foolishly, volunteer myself to be one of the 4 speakers...well, i was just want it to be over as soon as possible... aii. i thought it's gonna be the last one, but seems like 1 participant will talk for about 4 topics. so for me, 1 down, 3 to go...

em, so my topic was "the characterictic of the best employee". The meeting ended quite late yesterday, at about 11pm. after that i went online to find some info on the topic. i came home at at about 11:30pm and then started to make the script for my presentation. I was already exhausted bcoz i never had enough sleep from the 1st time that i come here. i slept at 2am i think while still trying to memorize the script...and woke up at 7:00am...after woke up, still tried to memorize it again.... aii...so tired la!!! when i am writing this, my head feel so heavy! so much suffering here...

anyway,,about my presentation this morning. well, as always, very horrible. i just cant never able to speak well, and dun even make me to present well. i cant even talk with my closest friend properly, how do u expect me to speak or present well in front of many strangers??????????? many people said that this course will change us, will make us better in term of presentation skill, communication skills, but truthfully, i dun think i'll change that easily... it's not that i dun want to change, but it's my brain. i am not that bright, there's seriously sumthing wrong wit how my brain work... i cant think of any novel ideas and depends heavily on facts. i dun want to be like this too, but..what can i do????? this is who i am!

................................ saw him again. i thought i am not gonna c him today lol he was taking some sashin..

-to be continue-

0 comments: