Pages

October 01, 2010

Random talk session 148: Even my patience has limit

hello diary! today is 1/10/2010. it's friday,

lots of things happened this week. once again, my patience is tested by that inconsiderate person. YOU ARE SOOOO ANNOYING DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO ANGRYYYYYYYY!!!!! i hate this feeling!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i almost explode yesterday... i took a breathe, and managed to control my anger.

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!! I FEEL LIKE QUITTINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this morning, i cried thinking of my problems.... argh, so embarrassing... so many people saw me.. aii...

em, this whole week, i went delivering. ah, so happy bcoz i dun need to see that annoying face in the office. i mostly went wit HAR. today was the last delivering, i am gonna miss them, hehe. ah, i also miss the satok jaya guys haha. i saw them on wed, and they still remember me. haha..

i think that's all..

0 comments: