Pages

October 06, 2010

Random talk session 149: woo hoo!

hello diary. today is 6.10.2010. It's wednesday. today, went for 'delivering" again. actually it's more of getting the pengesahan" haha.. megabumi still havent finish, still 1 more. most probably tomoro, and that wil be the official last of my delivering..so sad T_T. i regret for not going myself for the delivering. all of them are good and nice guys XD

today, was...what can i say? i am really happy that i get to get out of the office.

i went to matang/bau/lundu/santubong. arrived home quite late, at 6.30pm sumthing...

i just wanna say this, that haziq guy is really funny. lol. he made me want to LOL so hard! haha.. it was so hard to contain my laughter. i had to think of all the troubles and problems i had... haha.. thanks for making my day dude! and now, some bad things are awaiting me, bcoz i had a really good day today. and i am really scared now...


that's it...lol very short

0 comments: