Pages

October 31, 2010

Random talk session 164: me in the web

Hello diary! it's 31.10.10. Sunday..

happy halloween day! em, today, there was a cosplay competition at the hills. it was rather amusing lol i love the judge who cosplayed wolfwood haha XDD he's kinda good looking mah hahahaha

......ok, as usual.... i think i can forget him now? can i? i want to forget really bad! but, this is one of the time that i think i am starting to forget him. i guess it's thanks to david XD

dunno what else to write.. that's all...bye..

edit: i am not satisfied that this post was too short, so i am editing.. hehe..

i have many site/account in the web, so this is me, listing it down, for fun lol:

1. of coz, this blogspot. was originally called unknownsolution.blogspot,com, but i changed it since my fren found out about it.. this is the place where i write about my life. it started as my 2nd fandom blog, where i write about seiyuu and anime, but gradually i started to write more about myself.

2. my multiply site. unknownsolution.multiply.com. yeah, u can see, i really love the phrase 'unknown solution' haha.. where i write about my fandom, esp NEWS. but nowadays, i rarely write there. it's kinda sad. i used to love NEWS like crazy! my posts there has come to more than 200 (i was really obssessed!).

3. my twitter. i think u can guess my url haha yup, it's unknownsolution again.. nothing much there. i just created it to support my fandom..hehe..

4. my facebook. the only thing that i keep locked from public lol

5. youtube channel. also unknownsolution. actually that's my second account. my 1st one was deleted. argh, so mad! well, what can i do.. haha...

6. almost forget. my another blog. livejournal. which is basically dead. lol just using it to view various community and to comment on them..

i think that's all? is there more? emm... nope, dun think so.

0 comments: