Pages

October 25, 2010

Random talk session 159

hello diary....today is 25/10/10. it's monday..

emm,. i still havent finish my claim.. argh.. i admit, i am kinda slow, but this is too slow... arghhh... i hate myself..

emm.. ok, new topic..1 thing i learned after my fren found out about my blog is that it's better if i dun talk about my crush too much, (bcoz it's so damn embarrassing!) but dang i cant... it's new, so my feeling towards that person is quite strong now. when i see anything related to him, i'll automatic think of him, eventhough i am trying very, very hard to forget about him... argh.. stupid emotion...

i have this weird urge to write all the things that remind me of him also the memories about him. u kno why? bcoz i am sure, i'll forget about him after this. so, i need to write it, so that in the future i kno, i had this feelings before..

but i am kinda busy these days. i wonder if i will have the chance to write those things...

em, that's all for today. until next time.. bye..

EDIT: it's funny that i want to write sumthing that remind me of him when i am trying to forget him lol

0 comments: