Pages

October 08, 2010

Random talk session 150: u make me bingung...

hello diary...today is 8/10/10. it's friday..

my fav word now is "bingung".... aiihhh...

so..i want to quit next week, but i feel bad to just go like that.. there are too many things i need to do.. argh....

got a free lecture from that 'someone' i like today lol i know la, i know, but i cant easily change myself ok. i dun even like the way i am. i want to change, but i am so stubborn, not towards others, but towards myself...... *sigh*

suddenly i wanna sing 'something bout love'...sumthing bout love that breaks ur heart... yes.. it really breaks my heart..

love hurts so much, i wish i never had that feeling in the first place..arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............hate this feeling..!!!! arghhhh!!!!

i dun even know why i like guy so freakin fast!!! arghhhhh I HATE THISSSS!!!!!!! GO AWAY EMOTION!!!!!! DAVID ARCHULETA, PLEASE NEUTRALIZE THIS FEELING!!!! I CANT STAND THIS HURTING IN MY HEART T_T

0 comments: