Pages

October 14, 2010

Random talk session 154

halo diary :P today is 14/10/10, thursday..

em...nothing much to write. or should i say, what i dun write.. been thinking of it lately. i dun really keeping update wit NEWS as much anymore. i dun even write about them. Bcoz of this, my Multiply site, which was dedicated to NEWS, has no update for the longest time... i just dunno what to write about them. it's like i am slowly abandon them.. i dun want that to happen, but looks like it is happening right now. but i guess it's not just NEWS, but also the other fandom, such as anime, or should is say, my interest in japan has decline. like i said before, now i rarely listen to any japanese songs or even watched any japanese drama/anime/movie. my interest now is david archuleta (music) and english series such as spn and merlin... but, seeing how my previous fandom have become, i think it just a matter of time untill i lost interest in these things too... em, wait, but i had always prefer to watch english series than japanese drama XD

it's not just NEWS u see. i also dont have the mood to watch any anime now, or read any manga.. so lazy lately.. besides tat, there's also the seiyuu fandom. i still love the voices, but i dun even bother to check any new videos/songs/pictures of my fav seiyuu...

it's like i changed my interests so easily. not just on music or tv, but also in love. now, i am kinda having a crush wit someone (that i seriously shouldnt hav), but i am pretty sure, after a month or so, i am so totally gonna forget this feeling.. just like how i forgot about my crush at penview lol i think it's bcoz i didnt see him ever since then...

em, i think that's all from me today...

bye..

PS: i havent finish my work, so i am so afraid of going to work tomoro i bet boss is gonna ask me about it *sigh*

0 comments: