Pages

October 27, 2010

Random talk session 161: Anata wo omou hodo mune ga kurushii

hello diary! It's 27.10.10, tuesday.

Now at grand margerita for sedc integrity day. The chief minister is here lol emm..nothng much. Listening to cermah,etc on integrity. So boring. Blah. Ok,that's aside. Aitsu ga kuru! Omg i dunno wht to freakin feel abt this.. I guess i am a little ureshii,demo,this is gonna be so awkward since my friend found out my blog and my himitsu lol And also, my mijikai minikui kami wo miserarenai wake ga nai yo! (lol i so fail at my japanese).

edited:

argh... i was on my way back to the office and was thinking of a way to avoid him.. there i was, punched my card and was about to go in and i saw boss, my thought: "oh, boss, what he's doing there?" few mili second later i saw a red shirt... i know who it is right away (though i dun even saw his back, just saw the red shirt lol). i was having doubt of going in, but finally i went, bcoz i need to settle about the payment... and then, we went to boss' office.. and talk about the bill format.. well, not a very good 'meeting' bcoz i feel very very very very very bad and very very very very guilty. it's one of those days when i feel like it's better if i was not here.. if other people were assigned to this, i think things will go more smoother. this feel of guilt, it's so overwhelming. usually i cry, but for some reason, my tears just wont come out. i dunno if it's bcoz of ano hito, or maybe some other reasons..

i also want to say 1 thing to ano hito... i am sorry. hontoni gomensai. Oh God, please let him kno that i am really sorry. whether it's through a dream, a thought or whatever, i just want him to kno, i am really sorry... i want this feeling anata wo todoke.. Gah, almost cry there..

i went in the file room to get a moment alone, and listen to music loudly. my friends were kinda worried that i cry inside lol thanks all.

emm, what else? oh, want to comment sumthing. about that akai fuku lol GAH KAKKOI DESU YO XD

GAH ....................................... I HATE THIS FEELING DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aitsu no koto wa wasurenai demo wasurarenai..

i said to myself, DAIKIRAI!!! DAIKIRAI!!!!. and when i think of it, nanka, nami ga.. please, make this feeling go away. my heart is to weak to bare it. omae nanka, ni doto ai ta kata, ni doto kangai ta..

that's all..

0 comments: