Pages

October 16, 2010

Random talk session 155: My hair tragedy

hello diary.. today is 16/10/10 saturday..

i had a hair cut earlier and i didnt like it bcoz it's too short!!!!! I HATE ITT!!!!! I HOPE MY HAIR WILL GROW FASTER!!!!!!

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........SO FREAKIN SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually before this, i dun really mind of my appearance, but now i kinda care bcoz there is someone who i kinda like... something about love, huh.. love make people do stupid things and also make people feels stupid things... i hate this. i wanna forget him so freakin much!!!! i dun want him to c my hideous hair style T_T i hope he wont be coming to SEDC againnnnn!! but sadly, what i really wish usually dun come true.. arghhhh i am so afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before this, i hope he would come to sedc again, but now, i really, really hope he wont be coming back..

oh God. please give me strength to forget him...

i hate this... that;s all or today.. bye..

0 comments: